free website stats program Sold my Honda for a Street Glide | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sold my Honda for a Street Glide

Really a beautiful bike Steve and glad you're enjoying it. Ride Safe!

I don't think HD stands for a $100 anymore. More like HD = A black hole sucking money! Ya gotta love it! I do.

Enjoy your new found love. If it would actually warm up here in PA
I would be able to ride my new street glide which I still haven't put any miles on yet. While I been a Harley rider for 25+ years but a couple years ago a put my legs over a 06 Hayabusa and had to have it. My 1st Jap street bike I really didn't know what fast was until then .

I am in the same boat....
I have a VTX1300c converted to my own version of a Street glide.
But, it still isn't......
This may be against the rules, but i'm gonna post a pic of the Honda..

Actually it is a great testament to Harley that Honda has taken such great care to try to make such a "Harley-esque" machine, cannot fault this kind of flattery. It is no Street Glide, but it does look very nice and technologically probably a well made, reliable machine as well in it's own right. :eam

I am posting my third time now. so soon I will be able to ad pictures. I was able to do an album. There you can see a few pictures of my new baby.

Welcome aboard....I also had the VTX 1300 C great bike...I ran the shenanigans out of it from here to Alaska...every inch of the southwest...never any problems. I also went out in september and picked up an 09 glide. Saw the Vanguard fund goiing south so it was time ...CARPE DIEM. I live in Milwaukee and own a restaurant about 2 blocks from the HD museum....after the 105th I made up my mind and as my Harley riding buddies said at the time: Git r done. I l have been riding since the 70s and am so pleased with this Streetglide...just gives me a sense of pride. The economy is goiing to (edit) and yet I am set as all I live for is the ride.:worthy

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty901, when I was ready to give up my Honda:bigsmiley15: and move up to my Sporty, I sold it in a couple of weeks on Craig's List to another middle aged ( actually, at 63, I'm probably not "middle aged" anymore:taunt) woman who had just taken the rider's course. And NO :bigsmiley24:, I didn't have to offer "Free to a good home".:60::7:

Back