free website stats program Softtail to a Bagger | Harley Davidson Forums

Softtail to a Bagger

Whats up Forum?
I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that offered a softail to a bagger conversion kit. Has anyone done one of these? I have an 07 NightTrain that I would like to convert in to a bagger, full front fearing, stereo, hard bags and all.
Anyone have any ideas?

Why not just go buy a bagger? Harley dealers are more willing to deal right now due to poor sales. Just a thought.

John

I can see putting a removable fairing on for longer trips and the addition of music. Several companies make these. Not sure if I'd like the look of a Night Train with hard saddlebags but that's your call.

Dragonfly Fairing on mine with stereo.
Company from Mitchell, SD called Klockwerks makes a great kit to mount hard bags.

Why not just go buy a bagger? Harley dealers are more willing to deal right now due to poor sales. Just a thought.

John

I agree...by the time you get done you may have spent more on the mods when you could have a new bike with 0 miles. I wanted a fairing with radio for my 04 RK Custom. I also wanted the hard bags instead of the leather. I traded in the bike for $500 more than the mods would have cost and got a bike with 0 miles instead of the one I had with 16,000 miles.

Hey, wasn't it said that if you have it addiction that the 1st step in recovery is to "ADMIT" you have a problem...well most of us that have an HD already have gone to the first stage...what you do subsequent to this is purely and totally unrelated to the monetary expenditure of said addiction...okay okay...so I spent a bit for that nice set of bags or that custom seat...but it sure feels nice...don't you agree? Huh, of course I don't want to buy a new bike...but you know if the bags were already on and it had just 14cc or so it could pull all our gear with plenty of power to spare...right...?

Last edited:
The biggest problem I have is every time I think that is all I am going to the bike something new comes out and I have to have it.Yes I have a Chrome addiction!

Back