free website stats program softail evo with 4 spark plugs | Harley Davidson Forums

softail evo with 4 spark plugs

nascar7613

Just took in a 1995 Softail. I have never seen a softail evo with four spark plugs. I know in the 90's the Sportster S had four spark plugs, but this is not a sportster engine. I'm guessing it is a mod somebody did. Just wondering if any of you have seen this before.

Just took in a 1995 Softail. I have never seen a softail evo with four spark plugs. I know in the 90's the Sportster S had four spark plugs, but this is not a sportster engine. I'm guessing it is a mod somebody did. Just wondering if any of you have seen this before.
It would be interesting to see what ignition it's running and if it has larger valves.

It's not a real common mod on Evo's. Was more popular on Shovels, but some still thought it gave better flame travel. Like mentioned above, very possible there is other modifications to heads, like porting, bigger valves.

Back