free website stats program Softail Custom, 2010 LED accent lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Softail Custom, 2010 LED accent lights

Rustee1

Hi, I'm new to the forum and am looking for lights to accent the motor, front and rear wheels and underneath the bike. I see many different brands on ebay and the like but don't know what would be easiest to install and won't harm the electrical system on my 2010 fxstc.
Thanks in advance for any insight!

Rustee1 welcome to the forum. I have installed and have had good luck with Ledglow lights from Ebay I recommend the 6 pc Advanced led M.C. kit it runs about $100.00. I've put these on 4 or 5 bikes and am very happy. easy to install. the 6 piece kit should do your bike. Good Luck

I have the same ride and I am trying to install lights to light up the engine. My son bought me the amber light kit from HD. It comes with a switch and dimmer. My problem is finding a good location to mount them. The left side has plenty of room, however the right side the tank is real close to the heads and I am concerned about the heat melting them. Does anyone have any suggestions or pics showing where they mounted them.

You may want to check with the DMV about additional lighting if going to use while riding...

Back