free website stats program Softail Cruise Control Kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Softail Cruise Control Kit

Nope but the the tension knob by my thumb works great for me when I need to rest my right hand. I personally don't like cruise because I catch myself getting lazy and I need to be alert all the time on the bike.

Looked into your link. Looks complete like the one HD discontinued but its really expensive. I though HD was ripping us off when they were selling them at the $400. mark!

Nice looking kit. But for the money it seems to be quite a investment to have cruise on a non touring type bike except the Heritage. There is plenty less expensive throttle locks on the market.

Save the moolah! As dbmg said go for the throttle lock. Have used in the past on non cruise equipped bikes work fine and are WAY cheaper! Use that saved cash and get something else on your "don't need but gotta have" aka mod list :)... just my 2 cents.;) Good luck either way.

Or just used the saved cash to feed the steed and send it farther down the road.........

I have no intention of buying one. Too steep to justify. I have a cruise-mate and it works just fine.

Back