free website stats program Soft Lowers vs Chaps | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Soft Lowers vs Chaps

Had the soft lowers on the Road King Police and now that it's gone, I have the hard lowers on the Ultra Classic. Both work for me and I broke out the chaps this morning even, for the ride in. Nice! They each have their place!

Steve E.

Had the soft lowers on the Road King Police and now that it's gone, I have the hard lowers on the Ultra Classic. Both work for me and I broke out the chaps this morning even, for the ride in. Nice! They each have their place!

Steve E.

Welcome to the Forum.

The soft lowers have been great but I will be purchasing some chaps soon. It's after all 65.F in November today; who needs cold weather gear?

Welcome to the Forum.

The soft lowers have been great but I will be purchasing some chaps soon. It's after all 65.F in November today; who needs cold weather gear?

HMMM, not to be mean but I have it on good authority it is WINTER in a few days, enjoy your rides as long as you can, I know what it is like to have to stare @ the bike thru the long winter, Capital Jack

Back