Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something much stronger

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Time out chair

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was Irish Spring that has a mild minty flavor. Life Bouy was the awful stuff. My grandma used to do that to us when we were kids...back in the day before it was felony child abuse...

Put a boot in their scoot for a month.

:small3d034:

Bbeing this is a biker's forum, saddle soap comes to mind. 'course the only suds your are gonna get in a biker's mouth comes from a fermented drink.

Sorry Biglew I had to vote for you because Richard is alreadt in the TIMEOUT chair!:D

I see how it is! :newsmile034:

RichardS will be back in a few days according to Glider. I assume he is accepting his timeout gracefully, he seems like that kind of guy. Glider has to do this because, try as he did to be good, RichardS broke the rules. Most of us saw it coming, and I think appropriate actions were taken, IMO. See ya soon!

I seem to have more of a filter before my fingers type, but Glider will probably catch me sooner or later too. It's a good thing you can't hear me talking while I type, I would get the soap for sure!

After I got the PM chastising me I smartened up,nobody can read what I say under my breath. Besides the PM made me feel like a kid being scolded:newsmile055::newsmile055::newsmile055::newsmile055::small3d023::small3d023:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back