Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Time out chair

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glider

Veteran Member
Who thinks RichardS or biglew55 should get some liquid ivory dish detergent to wash their moufs out :D

This should be interesting!!!:D:D:D

That's it!! Both you get a time out... In the time out chair...

By the way.. That time out chair is in the sidecar of a Ural....:small3d031:

Wearing a dunce cap is required while in the sidecar, er... time out chair.

Last edited:
I know it's that time of year, & I'm sure I have missed it at least twice by now, but what is the kind of soap that the kid in A Christmas Story says is the worst soap out there????? I vote for that......one gets in trouble & blames it on the other, and you can hear the kid on the other end of the phone screaming. :p:p

I know it's that time of year, & I'm sure I have missed it at least twice by now, but what is the kind of soap that the kid in A Christmas Story says is the worst soap out there????? I vote for that......one gets in trouble & blames it on the other, and you can hear the kid on the other end of the phone screaming. :p:p

Kirkman brown soap.:D

I believe that would be Lifebouy

Hey sleddog, I have a friend who rides a ural. One ugly bike! when we ride he usually lopes along behind and we end up waiting on him every 5 to 10 miles. By the way,Ralphie seemed to like lifebouy soap over the others!:newsmile078:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back