free website stats program so where is Jack and the younger bro? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

so where is Jack and the younger bro?

Hey gang,
Got back last night, had a blast. Jack spent lots of money, bought a new Mustang seat and a windshield. I can't believe he drove up to Minnesota without one!! changed bikes with him on the way out to give him a break, what a mistake, Told him if he didn't buy a wind screen I'd buy it for him.....

Oh ya I forgot no fufu coffee's for us.:bigsmiley12:

Hey gang,
Got back last night, had a blast. Jack spent lots of money, bought a new Mustang seat and a windshield. I can't believe he drove up to Minnesota without one!! changed bikes with him on the way out to give him a break, what a mistake, Told him if he didn't buy a wind screen I'd buy it for him.....

JSK I just got back today. I have the photos from the #10 will get them up in a day or 3. It was great meeting you Jack and Breeze, I knew you'd get back safe.

JSK I just got back today. I have the photos from the #10 will get them up in a day or 3. It was great meeting you Jack and Breeze, I knew you'd get back safe.
Glad you had a safe trip, it was great to meet you. Looking forward to the photos.

Thanks ya all, hard ride till I got the wind shield and NEW seat but I am A OK:s

Hey gang,

and i though he had lost his hair through age....now i am thinking it was blown off...:D

glad to hear about your good time,,,yea me too having a great time got called back to work so now i am in Columbia

Back