So What Are Your Plans For New Years

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Jack Klarich, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Thought this would be interesting, I will start by wishing all a great and safe New Year, I plan on retiring and enjoying life with The Redhead may be travel more:s

2. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

No great plans here I will just try to do my best i can at everything i have to do

Brian

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

And you do it well:D

4. masher

masher Active Member

I know it's rather vague, but my plan for 2012 is to simplify my life as much as possible. It has gotten way out of control the last few years! :)

5. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I'm pushing 60 and I'm really starting to think seriously about planning for retirement and what I will actually do when I retire. As far as 2012 goes, I will try to spend more family time with those I hold dear. They are, after all, all that really matter in this life.
    Enjoy your retirement Jack!

6. gunnut

gunnut Junior Member

Gonna do everything I can while I still can..............60 isnt really that old you know,:naughty

7. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I know. When I see folks younger than me who are having a tough time managing their health, jobs, etc., I count my blessings.
    And yes, gotta do everything while we still can! :D

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Wishing all HDTalking members an AWESOME 2012. I'm hoping the Federal Government decides to keep me employed...and to have more patience w/my 2-siblings who like to test the nerves...:p

Cheers to a great year!!!

9. turnerbend

turnerbend Active Member

I plan to live and let live.........

10. Jean-Pierre

Jean-Pierre Member

I think it's a good plan and as "Horizonchaser" wrote spend also more time with my familly .... and my friends.

One of my friend asked me:
    If you need to do something first of all you must think about that: this action will bring me more trouble? If yes, don't do nothing.