free website stats program So What Are Your Plans For New Years | Harley Davidson Forums

So What Are Your Plans For New Years

J

Jack Klarich

Thought this would be interesting, I will start by wishing all a great and safe New Year, I plan on retiring and enjoying life with The Redhead may be travel more:s

No great plans here I will just try to do my best i can at everything i have to do

Brian

I know it's rather vague, but my plan for 2012 is to simplify my life as much as possible. It has gotten way out of control the last few years! :)

I'm pushing 60 and I'm really starting to think seriously about planning for retirement and what I will actually do when I retire. As far as 2012 goes, I will try to spend more family time with those I hold dear. They are, after all, all that really matter in this life.
Enjoy your retirement Jack!

Gonna do everything I can while I still can..............60 isnt really that old you know,:naughty

Gonna do everything I can while I still can..............60 isnt really that old you know,:naughty
I know. When I see folks younger than me who are having a tough time managing their health, jobs, etc., I count my blessings.
And yes, gotta do everything while we still can! :D

Wishing all HDTimeline members an AWESOME 2012. I'm hoping the Federal Government decides to keep me employed...and to have more patience w/my 2-siblings who like to test the nerves...:p

Cheers to a great year!!!

I know it's rather vague, but my plan for 2012 is to simplify my life as much as possible. It has gotten way out of control the last few years! :)

I think it's a good plan and as "Horizonchaser" wrote spend also more time with my familly .... and my friends.

One of my friend asked me:
If you need to do something first of all you must think about that: this action will bring me more trouble? If yes, don't do nothing.

Back