free website stats program So it is Football Season | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

So it is Football Season

I've never been a sports fan. Never followed any team, no matter what sport. Guess I'm weird that way, but I could care less if they ever played another football/baseball/basketball game, just doesn't interest me.

And I thought I was the only man in America that felt that way. :bigsmiley23:

Titan fan here even after the Patriots beat us and the Chargers embarrassed us. still pulling for my team. We are in a rebuilding phase.

I've never been a sports fan. Never followed any team, no matter what sport. Guess I'm weird that way, but I could care less if they ever played another football/baseball/basketball game, just doesn't interest me.

And I thought I was the only man in America that felt that way. :bigsmiley23:

Nope. I feel the same. Would rather cut the grass than waste 2 hours watching that....just sayin'

Nope. I feel the same. Would rather cut the grass than waste 2 hours watching that....just sayin'

Feel free to come over Sunday and cut my grass while I watch football :D
BTW, I'm a die hard NY GIANTS fan. Not a band wagoner. Been a fan for 35 yrs. Suffered through terrible seasons as well as 4 Super Bowl championships. Don't think we'll repeat this year, and if we don't get our act together, there's a chance we don't even make the playoffs. Washington could win the division and the cowgirls aren't out of it just yet.

Back