free website stats program SO, is it fixed?? | Harley Davidson Forums

SO, is it fixed??

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
I've noticed for some time now that posts are made asking for help, suggestions are given on what to look for but the poster never follows up on if he/she ever resolved the issue.

It would be helpful to others who read this forum that may be experiencing a similar issue find a fix without having to throw a bunch of money at it.

Helping each other out is a big part of this great forum and I for 1 have learned valuable information and saved lots of $$$$ and hope I've helped someone along the way.

Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste so if you can help someone else with what it was that fixed your scoot, please share that info.:s:s:s

I totally agree with you Jeff. Finding out the fix to a problem is helpful so we can give more accurate advice to the next poster with a similar problem. I seem to be less willing to respond to first post questions, due to lack of feedback.

Jeff just hit it out of the park. The information gained here has been a real money and time saver for many members, and non members too. When a problem comes up we have so many members with so much knowledge that most, if not all the problems can be solved. So like Jeff said if you post asking for help and you get your issue resolved please take a little time to let the forum know that you are back up and running, and which solution worked. If your problem was not resolved here and you found the answer somewhere else that information would be helpful too.

Total Problem Resolution is what I call it and a response back helps ALL
Good post my brother:s

Very valuable point Jeff I also like to know the outcome of a problem that has been on going with lots of advice
If we don't get the final resolution it is like a good book with the last page missing

Brian

I totally agree.
Once I'm done with my jeep project, I'll be back able to install new lifters and the rocker lockers and report back the results.

FIRST - I totally agree with previous posts - we all could use the help with the answers/solutions to questions/problems posed here - many times other folks actually have the same questions but did not ask them - so we all benefit from solutions to problems being posted here.

SECOND - If I (and Im sure I have) ever did not post follow-ups to my solved problems or answered questions - I apologize to everyone that responded.

This is my "goto" place for questions or problems I encounter with my bikes.

Thanks for everyone's help here and please keep up the good work.

Bill

Back