free website stats program So I ran out of gas and..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

So I ran out of gas and.....

I still hear about that from my Darling Wife occasionally! I guess I shouldn't complain....it's only been 16 years....I'm sure she'll let it go eventually!

RichardS I think women have minds like elephants they remember everything and never let you forget some things, so good luck with the she'll let it go eventually:D.

John, you got that right! :D

But Cat has put up with a lot of nonsense from me over the last 20 years so she has the right to beat me up once in a while! :p

I still feel like she's the best thing that ever happened to me after my kids, so when she tortures me about ancient history, I have to just "grin and bear it"!

Yeah I'm in the same boat, my wife and I have been together for four years now and she has quite the list of things hehe. She's a good woman and we play well together so I let her have her moments when she needs them. :)

John, you beat me to it. She will NEVER forget. Although she may let it go or remind you of it less often. :bigsmiley25:

Glad everything worked out ok!!!! I've never done anything like that..........nope........not me..........................no way...............not even once.....

ok............well maybe one or 4 times....but who's counting!!! :D

I grew up in rural Nebraska. Helping each other was just the way things were done. Wish it was still the same today. But, eventually, someone will still stop and help, just doesn't happen as frequently these days.

BTW, my wife of 25 years still brings up things from before we were married. There is no statute of limitations on stupid guy stuff ... :lolrolling

John, you got that right! :D

But Cat has put up with a lot of nonsense from me over the last 20 years so she has the right to beat me up once in a while! :p

I still feel like she's the best thing that ever happened to me after my kids, so when she tortures me about ancient history, I have to just "grin and bear it"!

Yeah....but we know why you are grinning Rich! :D

Back