free website stats program So Cal Cruisin | Harley Davidson Forums

So Cal Cruisin

coco

Hate to rob it in to you freezin dudes on the east coast but I took a beautiful ride from tecate mex to the 94 in san diego up the coast on highway 1 to oceanside...huggin the Pacific Ocean on a clear sunny 75 degree so cal day with my 1200 sporty underneath. It was heaven on earth! Hope it gets warm back there...if not, whatta waitin for come on out to the warm California sun where we're out here havin fun...:s

Ya, awesome! We had 50deg F up here on the West coast in Washington today with sunshine! Going for a ride tomorrow, hope the nice weather holds out. The West coast is a great place to be when you own a bike!

Good deal Coco, yeah we do enjoy good riding this time of year, in Camarillo with weather 55 deg C to 75 deg C we enjoy an unprecedented riding season...but pay dearly for the privilege with cost of living, taxes and cager overload, but we will manage as best we can...!:s

I'm about 90 miles north of NEWHD74FAN. Bright sunshine and 68 degrees today. Same is forecast for tomorrow. If you can stand the taxes, bad government, high cost of living, etc., then the central California coast (Ventura to Big Sur) is the place you want to be.

Managed to ride the RK on Saturday & Sunday after a couple months of freezing weather to rainy days in Abbotsford B.C. 40 miles east of Vancouver B.C...what a treat! May head south for a few months next winter in the motorhome with the RK in tow so we can ride more often. Met some great people in Nevada & New Mexico last fall & had some great rides with them.

I'll send you a truck load of snow from my driveway. I won't miss it, I'll be buried again tomorrow anyway.

I'll send you a truck load of snow from my driveway. I won't miss it, I'll be buried again tomorrow anyway.

I have an idea for you guys in snowbound areas. A Harley treadmill and a big screen tv. You could set it up like in movies so it would be like riding down a beautiful country road in the summer!

Back