free website stats program Snowdonia | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Snowdonia

CedarBrook, thank you for the nice pix...kinda laughing at the picture below...why is he parked on the wrong side of the road with the headlight on...and the sigh is facing the other way? Just kidding, I hope someday to make it there so I can ride on the left and feel a bit more like an "outlaw"...:newsmile100:

A law-abiding citizen like you!!! Never :lolrolling.

We drive on the left as you know but if the Lodge had its sign on the other side of the road - it'd be in the lake :s

If you ever get over this way - make sure you let Hobbit and me know!

cool pics Cedar Betws-y-coed is a great place and awesome roads for scratching on and as for Blaenau Ffestiniog - if any one can tell what this place is famous for without using wiki or google :D

Hobbit, could it be known for Snowdonia National Park?

Next question, if I can't use google or wiki, can I phone a couple of friends??? :D I know people you know. :D I'll work on it. I've got a message in to one of the greatest mandolin players in the world. :s

Nope, actually a real mandolin player. :D He has toured many places playing his music in a bunch of pubs & such in Ireland and the UK. I bet he has a bit of history stored away in his brain. But, I have to admit, the curiosity is starting to get to me....I don't know if I have the control to stay off the search engines. :)

Old time music rocks. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR8_p5PQoqI

Ahh, my guy must be out having some fun.....since I didn't hear back from him. :s At least I didn't cheat. That took a lot of self control. :) Now, when I do chat with my friend, I can impress him. :D

Back