free website stats program Snow, Snow, Go away! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Snow, Snow, Go away!

I finally got a good ride in today. 300 plus miles. The day was a beauty here in Texas great for riding. Sorry Sean if I am rubbing it in I don't mean too..:small3d026::newsmile01:
Kemo

Have you been to see Tank yet, and are you coming to Daytona?:s

Haven't hooked up with Tank, Jack and I doubt that I will be coming to Daytona. I think the weather would be too iffy to ride from south Texas to Daytona in March.

Kemo and I have not traveled to a midpoint for a meeting yet. I am in recovery mode from paying for my oldest daughter's wedding (Jan 8th). Money is tight for awhile. :shock

Thats right I forgot congrats on the new son in law, bet you are real proud, a bit broke but proud:s

Haven't hooked up with Tank, Jack and I doubt that I will be coming to Daytona. I think the weather would be too iffy to ride from south Texas to Daytona in March.

Probably so, well at least I got to meet with you 2 times and it was a pleasure, Jack:s

You have my sympathy Tank. I have paid for 2 weddings. And you are right about tight finances. I want to put 6 new tires on the RV before we leave for home and the price for diesel fuel is going crazy. It is a 2000 mile trip home in April and coming down in November I was into a head wind that dropped my fuel mileage to 8 mpg. I hope that the wind is pushing me when we go home.
kemo

If you're bored and can't wait for the spring, do like me and you'll suddenly find that the winter is way too short. Here's my current status:
Frame usd.jpg

POR15 under, Eastwood primer and semi-gloss chassis paint on the rest of the frame.
That POR stuff is seriously tough, and I'm also painting the insides of my fenders with the same.

If you're bored and can't wait for the spring, do like me and you'll suddenly find that the winter is way too short. Here's my current status:
View attachment 8897

POR15 under, Eastwood primer and semi-gloss chassis paint on the rest of the frame.
That POR stuff is seriously tough, and I'm also painting the insides of my fenders with the same.

Looks indestructible good job:s

You have my sympathy Tank. I have paid for 2 weddings. And you are right about tight finances. I want to put 6 new tires on the RV before we leave for home and the price for diesel fuel is going crazy. It is a 2000 mile trip home in April and coming down in November I was into a head wind that dropped my fuel mileage to 8 mpg. I hope that the wind is pushing me when we go home.
kemo

The world does not work like that so you will have a head wind all the way home and it is uphill all the way, well it is on my map

Brian

Back