Snow, Snow, Go away!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Lucy, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Lucy

Lucy Active Member

The winter is taking its toll on me. I want to ride and mother nature is not cooperating! How do you get through the winter months?

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Hibernate... work on bike work some overtime for chrome on the bike repeat pattern till it warms enough to ride

3. Lucy

Lucy Active Member

If only I were paid overtime.... I spend some time in the garage polishing the crome. It's not satisfying enough though.

4. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

I'm in Wisconsin and we consume excessive amounts of alcohol to get through the winter. We consume excessive amounts of alcohol in the summer because.......wait a minute, what was the question........

5. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Don't you drink the alcohol to wash down the Brats and fresh cheese curds?
    OOh that sounds good.

6. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

Was just a joke, i do not drink, eat brats, or cheese curds, and hang on to your helmet, i don't like the Packers.

7. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

I think Tank deserves a month off for that

8. docster

docster Member

I'm up in the AZ mountains, and have had to endure snow/ice the last couple weeks. But it has finally cleared from the driveway, so I'll scoot on down Tank's direction, and get a few hundred miles on the FLHP.

9. biscuit

biscuit Junior Member

You have snow,i have water.

I've not ridden any of my bikes for more than half an hour since the end of October.

I choose not to ride in the rain and on wet roads; consequently with record rainfalls since October my bikes and me sit,and get fat and lazy.

Today is looking half decent though.

10. JBC2565

JBC2565 Junior Member

Get a trailer and head south!!