free website stats program Snow, Snow, Go away! | Harley Davidson Forums

Snow, Snow, Go away!

Lucy

The winter is taking its toll on me. I want to ride and mother nature is not cooperating! How do you get through the winter months?

Hibernate... work on bike work some overtime for chrome on the bike repeat pattern till it warms enough to ride

Hibernate... work on bike work some overtime for chrome on the bike repeat pattern till it warms enough to ride

If only I were paid overtime.... I spend some time in the garage polishing the crome. It's not satisfying enough though.

The winter is taking its toll on me. I want to ride and mother nature is not cooperating! How do you get through the winter months?

I'm in Wisconsin and we consume excessive amounts of alcohol to get through the winter. We consume excessive amounts of alcohol in the summer because.......wait a minute, what was the question........

I'm in Wisconsin and we consume excessive amounts of alcohol to get through the winter. We consume excessive amounts of alcohol in the summer because.......wait a minute, what was the question........

Don't you drink the alcohol to wash down the Brats and fresh cheese curds?
OOh that sounds good.

I live in WI and don't drink. Snow went away and temps dropped to 9 below with a wind chill of 25 below today.
Winter is mod time, this year using the down time to build a bedroom for the bikes .

Was just a joke, i do not drink, eat brats, or cheese curds, and hang on to your helmet, i don't like the Packers.

I'm up in the AZ mountains, and have had to endure snow/ice the last couple weeks. But it has finally cleared from the driveway, so I'll scoot on down Tank's direction, and get a few hundred miles on the FLHP.

You have snow,i have water.

I've not ridden any of my bikes for more than half an hour since the end of October.

I choose not to ride in the rain and on wet roads; consequently with record rainfalls since October my bikes and me sit,and get fat and lazy.

Today is looking half decent though.

Back