free website stats program Snow down south | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Snow down south

We don't get snow here in Arkanastan, we get ICE Storms!!

Latest forecast says Stormaggeddon is coming!!
WAP.gif

Well I'm back home now. It sure is good to be back in the 80's. However it is suppose to be in upper forties this weekend. Gotta love So. Texas!!!
tourbox

Well I'm back home now. It sure is good to be back in the 80's. However it is suppose to be in upper forties this weekend. Gotta love So. Texas!!!
tourbox

Much colder than that here in Dallas. 19* tomorrow night and 17* on Monday, with winter precipitation all weekend. Gots no firewood cause I don't use my fireplace too often but I believe it's time to run out and try to find some. I hate winter!!!!! :(

Any one using that 4 letter word that starts with S should be banned for life,:p Seriously tho this is shaping up to be a brutal winter, I hope y'all in the ice and snow drive careful and bring em back alive:s

Any one using that 4 letter word that starts with S should be banned for life,:p Seriously tho this is shaping up to be a brutal winter, I hope y'all in the ice and snow drive careful and bring em back alive:s

Ain't that the truth. Stay safe everyone. Snow and ice are treacherous on the roadways. mix that with all the people who don't have the proper experience with winter driving, and no matter how much experience you have, bad things can happen. Be sure to winterize your cages as well as your bikes!!! tire chains if necessary folks!

WE TOO may have a little SNOW here in Warm Sunny Az tonight.
(no accumulation though)

Yes, we have that cold front buzzing-by in SE Az. headed up to and thru to Your areas north and east.

Usually the weather here is VERY tolerable Year around, Mostly in the near 70*'s +- one way or the other...:D Yes it does get Hot but here at 4400 feet, it cools in the evenings and Not like the HOT Phoenix area...

That is why I'm here. :small3d026: South East Az. Is the Best...

I get a call from geezer and a guy named Bill ever once and a while and I really Dread hearing THEIR COLD weather report... I try to NOT rub in the warmth we have every day. :small3d011:

Mostly I came here for the warmth so I can Ride year around...and I do...:D

The Thunderstorms are the Stay Out Of when you can.
I have been caught over by Tombstone in one that the Flash and the BANG was right there, no counting in-between... Thinking about the name Tombstone made more sense than I wanted it to mean at that time...:shock

KEEP Dry and Warm...

signed....BUBBIE

WE TOO may have a little SNOW here in Warm Sunny Az tonight.
(no accumulation though)

Yes, we have that cold front buzzing-by in SE Az. headed up to and thru to Your areas north and east.

Usually the weather here is VERY tolerable Year around, Mostly in the near 70*'s +- one way or the other...:D Yes it does get Hot but here at 4400 feet, it cools in the evenings and Not like the HOT Phoenix area...

That is why I'm here. :small3d026: South East Az. Is the Best...

I get a call from geezer and a guy named Bill ever once and a while and I really Dread hearing THEIR COLD weather report... I try to NOT rub in the warmth we have every day. :small3d011:

Mostly I came here for the warmth so I can Ride year around...and I do...:D

The Thunderstorms are the Stay Out Of when you can.
I have been caught over by Tombstone in one that the Flash and the BANG was right there, no counting in-between... Thinking about the name Tombstone made more sense than I wanted it to mean at that time...:shock

KEEP Dry and Warm...

signed....BUBBIE
I talked with The Redhead last night she is in Scottsdale at the Mayo Clinic for 5 days, she said it is cold she wishes she brought her heavier jacket with, isn't this out of the normal for this time of year?

Here it comes again. Another wave of freezing rain and sleet with prediction of snow after this. That's going to make driving very dangerous.

All this talk of Global Warming has the weather scared and it is turning Cold.

Not truly normal but it IS winter...

Jack, the Redhead should expect warmer weather Here when she gets home.

Scottsdale and Phoenix usually have 70*+ this time of the year. It is a cold front that has Lower Az. up in arms here. Not getting warmer for the next 10 day outlook:(

60* highs is darn right COLD....:shock (and Rain is called for up there)

Sorry..... Best we can do.

Long underwear time and Leathers I put away Must come out.

signed....BUBBIE

Back