free website stats program Snow Day for the Southeast | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Snow Day for the Southeast

Desert Dawgs are soft removable lowers you can put on your highway bars. They block wind/rain in inclement/cold weather. They're made of a cleanable vinyl that looks and feels like leather. They are also available in real leather, for approx. $70 more. It takes just a few minutes to put them on, and mere seconds to take them off.
HD sells soft lowers, but they caution NOT to use them in temps above 50. Desert Dawgs can be used in ANY temp.

Weather in Texas and Louisiana is getting wet and heading toward the east coast later in the week. Hopefully you guys just get rain.

Here in northern Indiana (South Bend) it's snowing (again.) Last weekend we got a total of approx. 38". In a 24 hour period (7:00am Friday to 7:00am Saturday) we got approx. 28".
So far today we've only seen an inch or so.....but every time I come through the garage I get to look at my '09 Electra Glide Classic (with the Desert Dawgs I got for Christmas.) Can't wait for Spring!

Yeah, but you get snow regularly enough to have a winter sled (snowmobile) also. I used to love riding them when I lived up north.:small3d009:

Back