free website stats program Smoked Auxiliary lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Smoked Auxiliary lights

trem5150

I want to put these on my bike but was wondering if there is any difference at night with these smokes lights? Has anyone put these on and did you notice a difference when riding at night?

I put them on my ride, the smoke looks better than the orange dot (IMO). I have not noticed any significant difference. The problem I had was for the back. I put on the Harley tail light kit. I wanted the extra light in the back for safety. The smoked lens makes the red bulbs look amber too.

I second that. I have them on my Dyna. No noticeable difference to me at night and from what I can tell standing back from it at night they look the same. Just look better when turned off.

Re: Smoked Auxiliary lights p/n 68273-03A

not the turn signal kits but the actual axuiliary lights; as in light bar

Auxiliary Lamp Bulb Kit - Smoked with Lens Optics 68273-03A

No noticeable difference in the amount of light produced. The subtle smoke color does make it look a bit better when combined with the smoked turn signals.
Smoked the front and rear. :D

Attachments

• HD 007.jpg
    HD 007.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 53
  • HD 010.jpg
    HD 010.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 44
That's going to be my next buy when they have the open house next month . I was a little worried it might make them harder to see by the cagers but after what you guys said i'm going for it .

I agree, go with the smoked! My buddy put them on his wide glide and another buddy put them on his fatbob and it looks great! Even at night, still bright as can be...

That looks sweet I like it

No noticeable difference in the amount of light produced. The subtle smoke color does make it look a bit better when combined with the smoked turn signals.
Smoked the front and rear. :D

Fireman that is a sweet look and exactly what Im after. thanks for the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Back