free website stats program Smitty901 Crashed Road Glide | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Smitty901 Crashed Road Glide

Sorry to hear that.

If he ever wants back into our forum he is welcome. :s
Glad to hear that, and really glad that he is okay. I used to really like reading his posts. He had some great advice. He impressed upon me what a "work of art" our jiffy stands are when I was full of doubt when I first bought my bike but like so many of his posts, he was right on.

Glad he's OK - don't like hearing about a rider getting into a crash whether he's a forum member or not!

He keeps posting on HDForums and seems to be rebounding well. I think he's still working the insurance on his bike so not quite back on 2-wheels yet, but I'm sure it won't be long.

Glad to hear that he made it and is on a good mend. Here in Indiana there has been a ton of riders not making it home, seems to be a abnormal amount this year and close to home. Cant ride it like you stole it anymore, gotta ride it like it's gotta target on it. Ride safe every one!!

I was on the interstate yesterday and went by a fresh road kill deer. All I could think about is how someones life was changed by that. We should mount a horn and headlight on bullets so we would never miss.

Yeah right, and slow them down to 60mph, Wouldn't need to buy food any more!

Glad to hear that he made it and is on a good mend. Here in Indiana there has been a ton of riders not making it home, seems to be a abnormal amount this year and close to home. Cant ride it like you stole it anymore, gotta ride it like it's gotta target on it. Ride safe every one!!

Sadly it's the same thing here. My thoughts are as more people reach retirement age they are getting back in the saddle. Unfortunately the skills they may have had 20 + years ago haven't been honed back again. But in Smittys case, there ain't much you can do with a deer.

Back