free website stats program Smitty901 Crashed Road Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Smitty901 Crashed Road Glide

Thank God that he is good to go.
For anyone who's been around a bit on this forum - I know Smitty was a member, but departed (probably on good/bad terms), but FWIW - he apparently crashed his new Road Glide last week...he's OK...but the bikes "toast."

I've seen and Used lots of helpful information from smitty when he was here. Very glad that he's ok. Hope the bike heals quickly :D

Real glad Smitty is OK. Sure do miss his postings. Anyone out there that is in contact with him tell him I sure wish he would come back!

Smitty's "blunt" persona might've rubbed some the wrong way, but it was his true military discipline coming through. I'm sure glad he's still around & sure we'll see him back on another steed soon.

Smitty's "blunt" persona might've rubbed some the wrong way, but it was his true military discipline coming through. I'm sure glad he's still around & sure we'll see him back on another steed soon.

:s Cant fault a guy for sayin it like it is as Smitty would always say it doesn't madder:s I would like to see him back as well, Heres to you Smitty:s

YOu got that right, Jack. I too miss Top. He is squared away. Glad he survived the crash. I'm starting to really develop a dislike for deer.

what is up with all these wrecks lately, seems like here in louisiana its been 2-3 a day around here. i dont know if people are just drinking and driving or just being careless in general..... ease up folks, lets all make it back to the house. Smitty i dont know him but im glad he's still with us

Back