free website stats program Smart Siren II is Good! | Harley Davidson Forums

Smart Siren II is Good!

Hoople

Account Removed
If anyone is on the fence thinking about installing a Smart Siren II w/ pager, I can tell you first hand to go for it. Easy to install (09 FXDL) and it is a Trick System. Loud Siren & the belt pager has a light that tells you if your out of radio range with your bike. Nice Feature.

Has warning alert (tamper) prior to full blast alarm. I have not tested the true range of the pager yet, but it looks like a Great Value for the price. Finally "some" peace of mind!

Valid point, the "TSM to silent TSSM (Turn Signal Security Module) is a dealer ordered option (--per BigLew many dealers order it for their bikes to protect their showroom inventory typically).

In addition, the audiable module (either SS1 w/ button fobs or SS2 w/ button less fobs is roughtly $100 for the module kit typically and the appropriate SS1 pager or SS2 pager another separate item, depending also on the mounting/carry option you want.

+1 on the recommendation. I installed mine in about 5 minutes on my 09 Road Glide and I'm all thumbs when it comes to anything mechanical. The 09 touring bikes are pre-wired and configured so that install is plug and play. Glider has posted pictures of the install with helpful hints. Good loud alarm when it goes off. Also got the fob for it.

I installed my own TSSM and Siren II, All FLH and i assume all HD's come prewired. The only thing i had to do is marry the TSSM and ECM, then take it to the dealer to add the FOBs into the TSSM, dealer charged me 21 bucks.

Back