free website stats program Smart Siren II installation | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Smart Siren II installation

Got a quick question... I installed the Siren II last night on my 08 XL1200, and it chirps just fine when it is armed/disarmed, so I know has power. BUT... when I move the bike to activate the alarm to test it, the lights flash, but no sound. :34: Anybody have any thoughts on why I'm not getting an audible alarm?

Thanks in advance!!

Got a quick question... I installed the Siren II last night on my 08 XL1200, and it chirps just fine when it is armed/disarmed, so I know has power. BUT... when I move the bike to activate the alarm to test it, the lights flash, but no sound. :34: Anybody have any thoughts on why I'm not getting an audible alarm?

Thanks in advance!!

I would pull the Maxi fuse to see if the system recognizes it and goes into a alarm state. Leave FOB in next room.

The new Smart Siren Module and the pager are all working great. Thanks again glider for. all your postings.

Thanks Hoople... I pulled the Maxi Fuse, but nothing from the siren. I called the dealer and they think it's just a bad unit, so I'll have to pull it back off and exchange it. Thanks for the advice though!!!

Back