free website stats program small oil leak 103cc 2010 Triglide | Harley Davidson Forums

small oil leak 103cc 2010 Triglide

fadjr0

small oil leak on right side just under the dip stick. MC has to sit for about a week before oil leaks a drop or two.

Transmission or engine oil ???? Remove both, clean seal and reinstall...

Not sure if your exhaust bracket is the same as my ultra, but I had a leak that came from the 2 screws that hold the exhaust bracket on the transmission cover. after a 2100 mile trip 6000 miles on bike they came loose enough to leak. Tighten them up and problem solve, no leaks with 14000 miles on bike now. Hope this was help for you, good luck on leak.

Not sure if your exhaust bracket is the same as my ultra, but I had a leak that came from the 2 screws that hold the exhaust bracket on the transmission cover. after a 2100 mile trip 6000 miles on bike they came loose enough to leak. Tighten them up and problem solve, no leaks with 14000 miles on bike now. Hope this was help for you, good luck on leak.

Good call. I've seen that also.

Thanks for the info. Checked the screws both loose could turn by hand. Tighten ( hard to get to) I think the problem is solved. Thanks again.

I'm glad that solve your oil leak, thats one reason I like to use a red colored transmission fluid. Thats why I really like this forum, lots of help here for all of us. Your welcome, ride on.

Back