free website stats program Sluggish in 1st gear | Harley Davidson Forums

Sluggish in 1st gear

lowrider1963

About a month ago I noticed my bike was a bit sluggish when I first start off in first gear. It seems like I need to give a little more gas to get going. Checked the plugs and they seemed fine, but I replaced to be safe, no change. The same thing happened to my older carbureted bike when I left the choke in too long, plugs got fouled. Once I get going (past 5mph), it rides fine. Suggestions?

2010 FXDC
Stage 2 kit
V&H python

Update. Checked for errors codes, none. But the code PN 32919-076 scrolled across the display under 'P'. Since this is not an error, what is it?

Update. But the code PN 32919-076 scrolled across the display under 'P'. Since this is not an error, what is it?

It is the part number of the device talking on the serial bus. You want to see that. It's 1 too many numbers but that's probably a typo.

Your a stage 2 but you did not say what your using for fuel enrichment. Did problem start after making a change to the bike.

It is the part number of the device talking on the serial bus. You want to see that. It's 1 too many numbers but that's probably a typo.

Your a stage 2 but you did not say what your using for fuel enrichment. Did problem start after making a change to the bike.

This needs to be answered to understand What,Why,When...

If you did the stage two and NO fueler used OR just added,,,,,This May be the problem.

signed....BUBBIE

Back