free website stats program Slipon mufflers | Harley Davidson Forums

Slipon mufflers

little_earl

Just dropped a few bucks on a new Ultra and was wondering if I will have to do anything else to the bike if I get a pair of RineHeart slipons. I will in the future do the stage one on it but have to save up for that.

Just dropped a few bucks on a new Ultra and was wondering if I will have to do anything else to the bike if I get a pair of RineHeart slipons. I will in the future do the stage one on it but have to save up for that.

All I had to do is read a few threads down to find my answer..lol I need to learn to be more patient.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the feeling. got my 09 ultra last aug. my 1st new bike........:)

Bought my Heritage new in 08 and If I had known hhow the Ultra rode I would have gotten one then. But none the less I still had a great time on my Heritage.

I purchased a 09 ultra and several weeks ago I purchased the rinehart slip ons from Fuel Moto. I also purchased a power commander V and and a new air intake with filter. Man waht a difference. Not only does the bike sound great but it has more power and one other big thing is that it runs much cooler.
I also installed the same pipes, power commander and the air intake on a friends bike, and he and noted the same thing.
Give Fuel Moto a call and they will map the tuner to your bike. I would atleast talk to them first.
No I don't have any connection w/ Fuel Moto just telling waht great help I have had from them.

I purchased a 09 ultra and several weeks ago I purchased the rinehart slip ons from Fuel Moto. I also purchased a power commander V and and a new air intake with filter. Man waht a difference. Not only does the bike sound great but it has more power and one other big thing is that it runs much cooler.
I also installed the same pipes, power commander and the air intake on a friends bike, and he and noted the same thing.
Give Fuel Moto a call and they will map the tuner to your bike. I would atleast talk to them first.
No I don't have any connection w/ Fuel Moto just telling waht great help I have had from them.
if you don't mind my asking, what did that set you back. I just bought an 09 ultra myself last week and need to do the same thing.

I have an '03 UC which is the 88ci engine. So you have a larger heat producer than mine. I have done the Stage 1 with a TFI, up-graded the cams to the AP 21N grind for more bottom end torque and swapped out the cheap INA inner bearings for the Torringtons. You probably don't NEED any more torque!

I do pull my lower fairings off in the Summer down here in Texas. Still very presentable without them, and MUCH cooler!! Pop them back on about late October or early November, and pull them late April or early May.

TQ

so your saying removing stock pipes & adding any slipons will not cause a fuel
injected motor to run leaner...?

Back