free website stats program Slip Ons?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip Ons??

ScottR

I want to get some RUMBLE for my 2010 Streetglide. It is factory 2 into 1. I have the Stage 1 kit and Screamin Eagle intake. I want a slip on that has a little sound to it. I eventually want to get Duals, but with all the other money I've been spending on it I just want to get a slip on for now. I know there's a ton of em out there but I have no idea how much difference there is in sound?

Big City Thunder - Are You Baffled?

made my Roadking rumble, everyone that has seen and heard liked it. deep sound
email them and they'll tell you what they can do for you!

=================================================

i'll put a video up this weekend sometime of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get some RUMBLE for my 2010 Streetglide. It is factory 2 into 1. I have the Stage 1 kit and Screamin Eagle intake. I want a slip on that has a little sound to it. I eventually want to get Duals, but with all the other money I've been spending on it I just want to get a slip on for now. I know there's a ton of em out there but I have no idea how much difference there is in sound?

Have You done a Fueler Yet? IF NOT,You MIGHT think TFI... Check it out.
Site Supported by them (Dobecks TFI) here on HDT

My 09 FLHR, NOT wanting to Loose Low End Torque, I went with V&H Slip-ons. The sound from them is a nice Low Rumble. I put the same Big OD on the left side that is meant for True Duels.(true duels loose a little Torque)

I like the V&H, Nice, Low Rumble,,, they are NOT Over-loud (obnoxious) like some..

Many NICE sounding exhaust out there,,,

May I suggest ; go to any HD EVENT that has a lot of bikes around,,,,Find a sound you like and COPY the exhaust they have... Saves a lot of $$$$ wasted on Trial and Error

signed....BUBBIE

I have a 06 electra glide with screaming eagle slip ons. Would I be able to pull out my baffles and get these big city thunder baffles and put them in with no modifications? The website confused me.

Have You done a Fueler Yet? IF NOT,You MIGHT think TFI... Check it out.
Site Supported by them (Dobecks TFI) here on HDT

My 09 FLHR, NOT wanting to Loose Low End Torque, I went with V&H Slip-ons. The sound from them is a nice Low Rumble. I put the same Big OD on the left side that is meant for True Duels.(true duels loose a little Torque)

I like the V&H, Nice, Low Rumble,,, they are NOT Over-loud (obnoxious) like some..

Many NICE sounding exhaust out there,,,

May I suggest ; go to any HD EVENT that has a lot of bikes around,,,,Find a sound you like and COPY the exhaust they have... Saves a lot of $$$$ wasted on Trial and Error

signed....BUBBIE

What is fueler and TFI? Sorry but I'm a greenhorn on this????

Vance and Hines is what I've been looking at, only cuz there a big name.

to install BCT baffles its easy, remove your mufflers and at the exit end of head pipes, drill 1/4" hole into head pipe, slip the 2" long baffle into it put the provided screw in and install muffler back on , do same thing on other side if you have duals, if not they have another application for yours, they have any baffles to meet your needs. and you get a $30.00 shirt as a gift, i thought the baffles are best thing i've added so far!

You might take a look at Wild Pigs. These are basically the same exact pipes as Rush and use the same exact baffles.

Back