Slip Ons??

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ScottR, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ScottR

ScottR Member

I want to get some RUMBLE for my 2010 Streetglide. It is factory 2 into 1. I have the Stage 1 kit and Screamin Eagle intake. I want a slip on that has a little sound to it. I eventually want to get Duals, but with all the other money I've been spending on it I just want to get a slip on for now. I know there's a ton of em out there but I have no idea how much difference there is in sound?

2. ron1978

ron1978 Active Member

Big City Thunder - Are You Baffled?

made my Roadking rumble, everyone that has seen and heard liked it. deep sound
    email them and they'll tell you what they can do for you!

=================================================

i'll put a video up this weekend sometime of mine.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
  3. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

Have You done a Fueler Yet? IF NOT,You MIGHT think TFI... Check it out.
    Site Supported by them (Dobecks TFI) here on HDT

My 09 FLHR, NOT wanting to Loose Low End Torque, I went with V&H Slip-ons. The sound from them is a nice Low Rumble. I put the same Big OD on the left side that is meant for True Duels.(true duels loose a little Torque)

I like the V&H, Nice, Low Rumble,,, they are NOT Over-loud (obnoxious) like some..

Many NICE sounding exhaust out there,,,

May I suggest ; go to any HD EVENT that has a lot of bikes around,,,,Find a sound you like and COPY the exhaust they have... Saves a lot of $$$$ wasted on Trial and Error

signed....BUBBIE

4. ickysticky74

ickysticky74 Active Member

I have a 06 electra glide with screaming eagle slip ons. Would I be able to pull out my baffles and get these big city thunder baffles and put them in with no modifications? The website confused me.

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Check with Big City Thunder Big City Thunder - Are You Baffled? you should be OK with this mod

6. ScottR

ScottR Member

What is fueler and TFI? Sorry but I'm a greenhorn on this????

Vance and Hines is what I've been looking at, only cuz there a big name.

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

8. ron1978

ron1978 Active Member

to install BCT baffles its easy, remove your mufflers and at the exit end of head pipes, drill 1/4" hole into head pipe, slip the 2" long baffle into it put the provided screw in and install muffler back on , do same thing on other side if you have duals, if not they have another application for yours, they have any baffles to meet your needs. and you get a $30.00 shirt as a gift, i thought the baffles are best thing i've added so far!

9. ShagNasty

ShagNasty Active Member

Love my rush!:d

10. TheBoss

TheBoss Banned

You might take a look at Wild Pigs. These are basically the same exact pipes as Rush and use the same exact baffles.