free website stats program slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

slip ons

I have some Rush slip ons with the 1 1/2" (smallest) baffle. They are too loud for me. You might like Rush's with the 2 1/2" (largest?) baffle. Rush is not the most expensive slip ons, and the quality seems good.

Last edited:
I have some Rush slip ons with the 1 1/2" (smallest) baffle. They are too loud for me. You might like Rush's with the 2 1/2" (largest?) baffle. Rush is not the most expensive slip ons, and the quality seems good.

I have the 1 3/4" baffles in my Rush slip ons and They are plenty loud. They get louder as the packing breaks in. I wouldn't want anything louder all it would do is irritate everyone as I'm riding in neighborhoods.

I have the Rush skip-ons on my 2000 FLHTC and I feel they are good quality for the price. Any slip-on will give you the sound you are looking for by removing some/all of the packing and/or cutting off or removing the baffle(s). You may have to do some re-jetting or re-mapping and keep in mind that you do need some back-pressure. I run torque cones in all of my bike's head-pipes.

On a personal note - There is a fine line between loud and offensive and we need to police ourselves or the legislators will keep getting more and more involved.

I run a set of Pythons on my 2003 E/G classis. The have a good mellow sound to them. They have a removeable baffel you can remove if you want it louder.

I am also looking for a set of slip-ons. Any of ya'll interested in selling, and how much do you want for the. PM Me.

Local dealer is recommending Rush 2 1/4 baffles, but says they are all on back order now. They have the 2 1/2, but everyone seems to want the 2 1/14" ones.

Back