free website stats program Slip-ons | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip-ons

dogdad are you coming to bayou thunder march? if so maybe we could meet, i will be looking at other ultras to see how they sound before i buy my slipons

Hey ,,what and when is this bayou Thunder march?? Hey got the private message. thanks

Last edited:
Can you guys make a recommendation for slip ons that cost under $200? I am looking to modify the factory exhaust on my Heritage Softail. I am not looking for something loud, just a little bit beefier than stock. The dealership in my area had slip ons for around $185 but I don't remember the name of the manufacturer.

Can you guys make a recommendation for slip ons that cost under $200? I am looking to modify the factory exhaust on my Heritage Softail. I am not looking for something loud, just a little bit beefier than stock. The dealership in my area had slip ons for around $185 but I don't remember the name of the manufacturer.

eBay Motors: HARLEY HD SOFTAIL FLSTN 2005+2006 CYCLE SHACK EXHAUST (item 200291505274 end time Feb-01-09 12:45:00 PST)

eBay Motors: NEW SAMSON EXTREME EXHAUST HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTAIL E504 (item 330297711987 end time Jan-29-09 14:15:04 PST)

I might have a set of Rush slip-ons with the 2" baffle that I might be convinced to let go. I will have to check and see if they are still in the garage.

Thanks for the quick replies. It looks as though Cycle Shack has a slip on that may fit my Heritage. The bags on the bike limit me to straight pipes.

I have the Rush slip-ons with the stage 1 K&N. I like it because on the Ultra I ride a lot with my wife on long trips and if it was any louder I would have a hard time hearing her on the headset. Love the K&N Made a HUGE difference in the power and response time after hitting the throttle.

Steve

I just bought an 09 Ultra and I love it. (been riding a 2000 Heritage) I have been waiting to get my 1000 mile service done and I was thinking about installing true dual Reinharts but the 09 Ultra has the new 2 - 1 - 2 stock exhaust system. I was told by a buddy that all I need to do is buy slip-on Reinharts, K & N filter kit and I would see the same boost as if I bought the true dual Reinharts. Can anyone offer any thoughts.....

I just put on the Reinhart slip-ons, but can't do anymore than say they look nice yet. The streets have been covered with ice and snow for 7 weeks now.

They sound nice when you start it though!

I hope when you start you let it warm up long enough to get up to operating temp. and get all the moisture out or you may be hurting it.

Back