free website stats program Slip ons - V&H - Cobra - Kuryakyn | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip ons - V&H - Cobra - Kuryakyn

COFLH

I have a '10 FLHTK. Ready to open her up. Going with Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe to get rid of the cat (I like the stock look too over the V&H and Kuryakyn). Trying to figure out the slip on though. Can't really tell from sound clips on web sites. Also don't know the quality. Any suggestions between these three? Any strong recommendations on any others? Thanks for your help in advance!

Another option is the "power package" with Fuelmoto... FM headpipe, intake, FM slipons and a mapped PCV.

I really like the sound and look of my Monster Ovals. Can't really say on the quality yet, just got them on this weekend :D

I went with the FM jackpot carbon billet mufflers, FM jackpot 2/1/2 header pipe, PC-V, and SE A/C. Just installed the header pipe after installing the rest 1 1/2 months ago (pipe was back-ordered). Outstanding sound and quality items. Great customer service from Fuel Moto.

I'm in the same boat, my current SuperTrapp SE slip-ons are wearing out and getting very loud. I'm really looking at the SuperTrapp Fatshots, completely tunable, look good and are fairly quiet. Let us know what you decide on.

I have a '10 FLHTK. Ready to open her up. Going with Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe to get rid of the cat (I like the stock look too over the V&H and Kuryakyn). Trying to figure out the slip on though. Can't really tell from sound clips on web sites. Also don't know the quality. Any suggestions between these three? Any strong recommendations on any others? Thanks for your help in advance!

Check out Bassan slip ons. My 09 SE Road Glide set up is similar to what you've described except I gutted the cat on my factory head pipe and added a SE Tuner. The 4" slant cut Bassani with the 2 1/2 baffle delivers exactly the note I was looking for.

i'm running monster ovals slip ons, sound good, but want the monster rounds, there deeper sounding

Back