free website stats program Slip On Mufflers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip On Mufflers

since adding cams and tuner getting alot of popping during deaccelartion, .i have bassiani mufflers, and idea if different mufflers would help?

since adding cams and tuner getting alot of popping during deaccelartion, .i have bassiani mufflers, and idea if different mufflers would help?

Popping during decel usually indicates a lean running condition, I didn't think
different mufflers will help.?

Has anyone tried the Cobra 4 inch slip on mufflers on E/G? If so how did you like the sound? Just thinking about trying a set.

I am new to the Forum, so the question I am going to ask probably has been asked before. I have a 2008 roadking and want to add Samson Fishtail SLip-on, I have the stock airfilter. Will I need to do anyother tuner changes etc. I just want the sound and look of the Slip-on, not more power etc.

I placed the Slip ons ; sounds great, wished I did it 4 years ago, drove it up and down the hills, had a few pops on decel but nothing bad, maybe it is me, but I felt like I had alot more torgue. If my next step was to change my air filter, any suggests? Then I would need to Tune it correct, but I am pretty happy with my ride. I took care of many Marines, from Somali, Afghan and Iraq, I retired in 2008, my son is in the ARMY, my brother in law a Marine

Okay, been shopping enough! Just ordered Monster Ovals w/black end caps! Will this make me NOT Stock? Supposed to be here Monday!:breakdance:cheers

Okay, been shopping enough! Just ordered Monster Ovals w/black end caps! Will this make me NOT Stock? Supposed to be here Monday!:breakdance:cheers

Yes it will. Isn't that a full system. You will need some type of download or a TFI or similar device.

Yes it will. Isn't that a full system. You will need some type of download or a TFI or similar device.

Just the slip-ons on the stock pipes. Shop tells me that the download was done before I brought it home and should handle slip-ons and minor a/c changes with maybe a AFR added. Which will be the next item on my list along with that exhaust thing. I'll verify that when I take it in for the 25k mile and then go home and add the slip-ons.

So, I'll no longer be stock then! Okay! Thanks!:breakdance:cheers

Back