free website stats program Sky Diving and Rafting | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sky Diving and Rafting

rafting is a blast .did it twice once ny and in west va rode out there so it was
a good time getting there too did get thrown out in va be they pick u back up:bigsmiley30:

I have actually been to where you have tickets for, I have rafted that river 5 times and it is always a GREAT time. I have never done the sky diving as a past injury of breaking my back neck and pelic wont allow sky diving but I still hit the class 5's and it is a BLAST up there. Go and do both and have a great time, my friends had a blast skydiving.

Have fun and enjoy

I have actually been to where you have tickets for, I have rafted that river 5 times and it is always a GREAT time. I have never done the sky diving as a past injury of breaking my back neck and pelic wont allow sky diving but I still hit the class 5's and it is a BLAST up there. Go and do both and have a great time, my friends had a blast skydiving.

Have fun and enjoy

My son has done Penobscot several times also, kayak and canoe... we visit the Millinockett area every once in a while, have a friend on South Twin Lake... I'm getting stoked for this...

Where are you from Lucky?

I am from Manchester NH, and will be in Maine in August. I am going to finally make it to your state wide rally

Have never done either. I had a buddy years ago that was one of the more adrenaline addicted people I have ever known. He commented that the sky diving he was getting involved in at the time was the most adrenaline based rush he had ever experienced. This guy was a nut so I'm guessing sky-diving is not for the faint of heart.

I've done both and LOVE it. Skydiving is like nothing you have ever felt before. White water rafting is a blast too.

Did the rafting in college & loved it. Just recently did the skydiving "without a plane" if you will. We went to Appalachian Amusement center in Ashville,NC. It's like the indoor skydiving,but this is outdoors. Don't have to worry about a chute not opening! Talk about a blast! People of all ages have done it.

Back