free website stats program Skull | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Skull

I have some skulls on my bike for no other reason then I like the way that they look on it. I know others have there reason for having them on theirs or not but that is my reason. The guy I bought my bike from had put one or two on it so I just added to it. nothing over board though.

i almost went with the "willie g" theme, but i couldnt get over the floorboards, they just didnt look right.
now i went nostagic, and glad i did

There has been a good bit of chatter on the forum about the HD Skull. I took the liberty of making an issue about it not having a mandible, etc.:lolrolling
==================================
Randall; You can get a mandible for the the Willie G. skull , but it's a $$ HD more! :rofl

Skull thing don't do it for me either. Just not what I'm into. But if you have them, it's cool, your bike, your style.:D

Not into the skull thing. I would not buy any item that had that skull on it.

Leave that skull to pirate ships.

My fatboy has skulls on it and the only meaning they have for me is I like the look. I hear the same type conversations about live to ride, maltese cross etc. It is what it is, if its not for you don't put them on.

I am glad to see I am not alone in not being into the skull thing. I have seen a few nice items at the HD but walk away when I look at the back and see the skulls on it.

My last bike i had set it up skulls, i was thinking going with something ealse on the 09 but then i would have same look as everybody ealse, so i'm putting skulls back on my 09
brother did the SC stuff, it looks nice, but!! And the way i see it, death is right beside you when ride, and i'm always one grear ahead of him

OK I guess I have been hiding under a rock. I havn't heard any chatter about this one prior to this thread.

I get the MC cube and 3 piece patch and all, but this skull thing baffles me.

99% of us are not 1%ers and for those in the 99% there is not normally very much meaning in the theme of their bikes.

I have a buddy who has a Marine theme bike and yes the art on his ride has a lot of meaning.

I have Willie G's skulls all over my bike. I like the look, but they don't mean anything. I spent 20+ years on active duty in the Marines, the Eagle Globe and Anchor are the only symbol I need to represent what I have done. The skulls on my scooter are just decorations that work with my black and white color scheme that doesn't mean anything either. Just easier to clean powder coat than chrome. I average 11K miles a year, I'd rather ride than clean.

I like skull, not because they do anything for me, just because.

Decorate your ride as you please and don't worry what anyone else thinks about it. If someone has the time to read into what your bike means, they should spend more time riding thiers.

Just my thoughts.

Back