Skull

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Randall K. Wilson, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

There has been a good bit of chatter on the forum about the HD Skull. I took the liberty of making an issue about it not having a mandible, etc.:lolrolling

Now to me when it comes to a skull...this image is the real deal. It is complete in every detail. (crossbones and all)
    [​IMG]

2. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

ditto:)

3. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

now if hd would do a cross theme.....have several on my bike. parked at dealership tech asked if i was a priest.. guess they dont see this to often..

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Nothing wrong with a missing mandible...Willie G. Skull style looks fine with me, not into the "skull and crossbones" ilk...YAR MATEY!:small3d038:

5. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

If I hide to have skulls to ride a Harley, I'd be riding a Honda. But if skulls are your thing That's cool.

6. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

Skulls just don't do it for me!

7. kemo

kemo R.I.P

What is the connection between skulls and Harleys. It doen't do a thing for me, jmo.
    kemo

8. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

One of my Buds had skulls on his softail. I'm glad he traded it so I don't have to look at it anymore. JMO, yours may differ.

9. cowboywildbill

cowboywildbill Active Member

I was told by someone that the Skull thing is making the statement that when they ride, they are Cheating Death.
    No body really cheats death.
    My vote is for the cross. To each his own though Ride safe.

10. R.Bingham

R.Bingham Active Member

I'm into life not death.:bigsmiley29: