free website stats program skills or stupidity | Harley Davidson Forums

skills or stupidity

Just goes to show that just because you have money doesn't mean you have any brains. How many people did he put in harms way?

Very well said HDDon....You said that in a lot better way than I could have...This is hard to see when good men die at no fault of there own...

Who knows why people do what they do. As was mentioned in this post, do what you want to to yourself, but leave innocent people out of it. I caught a clip of a pro motocross rider (maybe Pastrana?) jumping out of a plane without a chute. OK, there was another skydiver right beside him who did have brains enough to chute up, and they did manage to connect and float to earth safely, but what would make you want to do that in the first place?

No skill is required to make a motorcycle go fast. As a matter of fact, once at speed, they can do it all by themselves without a rider. It takes real skill to ride a motorcycle slow. :s No rider and no jiffy stand or kick stand, they'd just fall over!

If you want to show off your inner Rossi, take it to the track.

This is the kind of stuff that paints us all badly in the public's eye. Glad I don't ride or know anyone that would be so wreckless on public roads.

Is this Stupid?..YES, but the skill question is different. Does it take skill to ride fast? No not at all but there is a bit of skill riding a wheelie at 90mph+, I'll give him credit for that. Still stupid though.

Skills that are stupid. For all the reasons above.

Back