free website stats program Site not Available | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Site not Available

I have run across this, but it lasts for only a couple hours, and then fine. Yes, reseting the Broadband modem, the Lan Network and all the PC's does not help.

It was particularly annoying when composing in E-mail 3 times, then PC would lock, gave me the *BLUE* screen of death with tons of gibberish and reboot *automatically* besides...haven't seen that puppy since early MS DOS and early Windowns 95 daze...:newsmile040:

BTW my eyes are starting to glaze over...don't ever want to use EDLIN code again...! :newsmile100:

Last edited:
Dear All Members,

After checking and investigating, it seems the problem comes from the hosting company where our servers are located. Because we received information a few websites that are same location with HDT server but different machine/server, also experience the same problem. Currently there are no problems from my side, if you are still experiencing the same problem please inform us so that we can tell our server admin for further action.

To help convince you the problem comes from your side or from a server, you can use the website below.

Down or Not

Dear All Members,

After checking and investigating, it seems the problem comes from the hosting company where our servers are located. Because we received information a few websites that are same location with HDT server but different machine/server, also experience the same problem. Currently there are no problems from my side, if you are still experiencing the same problem please inform us so that we can tell our server admin for further action.

To help convince you the problem comes from your side or from a server, you can use the website below.

Down or Not

Thanks Speed for the update. I still think it's all Jack's fault.:D

I use a Virgin Mobile Broadband, and sometimes it doesn't 'Communicate' with the signal beyond and I get a screen that will say it couldn't locate the server or it timed out or the server reset. I use a Firefox Browser.

Back