free website stats program Site not Available | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Site not Available

i have windows vista and it has not been a problem for me . but i cant tell u what this vista is running. just glad it works . not good at all with computers.cant even do pictures on it LOL says it can burn cd"s yea right,had since 2007 works well though

Although it has been slow when i first connect over the last couple of days i have always got through to the site
im running win xp with ie8 as my browser

Brian

The same thing happened to me! I couldn't get to this site for 2 days! I even contacted my carrier and they said it was a router problem but I had tried everything, even resetting the router before I contacted them. I did the defrag and the disk clean and cleared the cookies. Everything. No matter how I tried to get to the link (through google, yahoo or the link on my Chrome page) it just wouldn't load. I could get to any other site, no problem, just not hdtimeline. Then, just as suddenly as the problem appeared, it disappeared and I haven't had any issues since. Weird. But glad to know that I wasn't the only one having the same problem.

The same thing happened to me! I couldn't get to this site for 2 days! I even contacted my carrier and they said it was a router problem but I had tried everything, even resetting the router before I contacted them. I did the defrag and the disk clean and cleared the cookies. Everything. No matter how I tried to get to the link (through google, yahoo or the link on my Chrome page) it just wouldn't load. I could get to any other site, no problem, just not hdtimeline. Then, just as suddenly as the problem appeared, it disappeared and I haven't had any issues since. Weird. But glad to know that I wasn't the only one having the same problem.
I experienced the same problem last week that Plummie describes. Could connect to any other site but not HDTimeline. And after a day or so, the problem went away like it never occured.

Identical problem for me last weekend. Logged off last Thursday and could not logged on till Monday. The only way I was able to see any of the forum was with Google Chrome when it would not log in it would allow me to read a cache version only and could not do any posting for it would not allow me to log in. Site has been fine for me since Monday.

Things were a lot slower for me last weekend using ie8 however with firefox it was a lot quicker although i always got on to the site but then i may be connecting at a quieter time of day

Brian

I'm sure it's a simple solution... Word of Jack's dissapearance, then return, spread quickly to every corner of the 'net. Everyone online logged in to see what the commotion was about. Now that Jack is back millions of web surfers uttered a collective sigh of relief and returned to thier usual habits, allowing us to use this forum.

Or, it was a glitch.

I couldn't connect from work, but have had no problems @ home. It was sporratic, but I know they were working on our internet servers to fix some glitches. I work w/the net admin folks and the'd never block my sites...;)

Back