free website stats program Site not Available | Harley Davidson Forums

Site not Available

trickydoc

anyone having trouble logging onto this site. I have been getting unavailable response for about 2 days now. this is the first day back on since Tuesday.

anyone having trouble logging onto this site. I have been getting unavailable response for about 2 days now. this is the first day back on since Tuesday.

I had the same problem 2 weekends ago. It took 2 days till site came up. My Internet Explorer response was page not available. It would try to search for a few minutes then blank page and error message. I have not had any problems since.

I had the same problem 2 weekends ago. It took 2 days till site came up. My Internet Explorer response was page not available. It would try to search for a few minutes then blank page and error message. I have not had any problems since.

that's exactly what happeded to me.

I thought I had done something to irritate the computer gods :D :D

I too have had this happen a few times in the past and I could tell by the age of some of the posts that others had been logging in while I was locked out. I never did figure out why this was happening, and it has been some time since.

You need to clean out your cashe file.

done that and still "site not available"
when this has happened, nothing I have done has fixed the problem.
reloading, deleteing temp files, or just researching on Google. The only fix I have found is time. after a day or so, I can get back on. Just glad to be back. Thanks Glider, and everyone else, now I know its not me.

Back