Site down?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by WHM1, Jan 30, 2009.

1. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Was the site down yesterday ( January 29th ) ? Did I miss the announcement or curious what happened...

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

re: How many times did YOU check to see if HDTalking was back on line yesterday??

Yes the site was down. There was problems at the server level.

3. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

re: How many times did YOU check to see if HDTalking was back on line yesterday??

A whole day without some Harley talk was a LONGGGGGGGGGGG day..

4. Speed

Speed Site Tech Administrator

Sorry for the downtime, we have an issue on server level.

5. Speed

Speed Site Tech Administrator

Miss your looooooong post Rich. :D

6. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Thought you guys had black balled me

7. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

No Hd talking with my morning coffee:( I've had addictions but this is ridiculous!:D

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Nope, only the potty mouths get blackballed here.:D

9. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Me too.... I am going to contribute as soon as I check the balance on my PayPal account... spend it down during Christmas..! :newsmile093::newsmile093:

10. pnt4e

pnt4e Member

Not having HDT did make for a long day around here. Glad to see its back up and running.:D