free website stats program Site down? | Harley Davidson Forums

Site down?

WHM1

Was the site down yesterday ( January 29th ) ? Did I miss the announcement or curious what happened...

re: How many times did YOU check to see if HDTimeline was back on line yesterday??

Yes the site was down. There was problems at the server level.

re: How many times did YOU check to see if HDTimeline was back on line yesterday??

Yes the site was down. There was problems at the server level.

A whole day without some Harley talk was a LONGGGGGGGGGGG day..

Sorry for the downtime, we have an issue on server level.

Thought you guys had black balled me

No Hd talking with my morning coffee:( I've had addictions but this is ridiculous!:D

Thought you guys had black balled me

Me too.... I am going to contribute as soon as I check the balance on my PayPal account... spend it down during Christmas..! :newsmile093::newsmile093:

Not having HDT did make for a long day around here. Glad to see its back up and running.:D

Back