free website stats program Site Changes?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Site Changes??

ShagNasty

Morning...iced in / in middle Georgia...work called and said stay at home, roads bad...anyway thought I would hang with HDT with a cup of coffee....pulled the site up..and wammo...has these envolopes been there on the left side of the post..or is to much caffine????

Must be new. I was on at 2:30 am today and was not there.....The icon's changed also they are available without opening up a new page..

UFO sighting over the Server ? This MUST of brought the NEW TECHNOLOGY to the HDT.com site.. :bigsmiley30:

signed....BUBBIE

I thought the red balls were always at the left of the posts on the "new posts" page, but notice there was a "sheet of paper" icon in the column to the right of the ball where there's sometimes a caution sign icon. I did a site search, and POW, now the balls are mostly gone, and there's envelope icons there. Some have flames on them (hot topic's?). Always something to learn here.
I've also learned that many of us come into the forum from different doors. I.E. Home, new posts, user CP, that may be a factor.

I'm sure a Moderator will post soon with some answers to our concerns over the envelopes replacing avatars.:bigsmiley30:

I'm not very computer savvy at all but I noticed the funky envelopes when i logged on to the forum from my old basement PC using Google Chrome.

Normal forum appearance when I log in using Safari on our MacBook.

Maybe something about how Google Chrome displays forums.

Back