Sissy Bar Travel Bags

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by whitmw, Oct 5, 2012.

1. whitmw

whitmw Member

I am looking to purchase a expandable, waterproof/resistant t bag for my 2008 RK with the wide back rest. I have one I purchased for an older bike I had, but the strap on the back of the bag that slips over the backrest is not wide enoough. Has anyone here tried other bags that worked on the wide backrest? Thanks

2. DFHarley19

DFHarley19 Active Member

My saddlemen bags has adjustable to fit almost any width of the backrest. I am sure you can do with TBag...

3. DCLARKE

DCLARKE Member

Just bought a SAC bag for a 2008 Road king. Awesome bag! Very versatile, built in rain covers, different size sissy bar mounting and warrantied for life. The price is way cheaper than the ones the MOCO sells. I found out SAC used to make bags for Harley till they went to China. SAC is made in Buffalo, New York. Very surprised at how well it is made and very affordable. Google SAC bags and check them out.

4. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

5. tbroder55

tbroder55 Member

I have a sissy bar bag, it uses velcro to wrap around the bar should fit almost any bar. There is plenty of room in it. Would have to measure the size of it to se if it is what you want. Or send you pics of it with an email address. Tom