free website stats program Sissy Bar Pad | Harley Davidson Forums

Sissy Bar Pad

shady1324

Hello again guys! Got my scoot all ready to go with all the little things that were wrong with it taken care of. Got new Bridgestones on front and back, Clutch cable leak which a few of you will remember cuz you helped me on the forums! Now i need a sissy bar pad for the wifey! I have looked on ebay but im not real sure what kind are compatible with my sissy bar. If any of you guys have one that will fit this bike, give me a shout. If you dont, can u tell me how to know what kind of pad fits this sissy bar. Is it a basic Softail sissy bar?? any help will be appreciated! Thanks ahead of time for the help! Im still a learner when it comes to Harley's but loving every minute of it!!! I cant figure out how to post pics that i have already posted but check my pics out and let me know what you think! Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!111

Round tube sissy bar looks "old school", can't remember for the life of me, back when Vetter and others were supplying accessories for wide variety of bikes ..something like ESGE I think, one of the early aftermarket ones in the 70's & 80's era. Might try the big old suppliers like JC Whitney or Motorcycles Unlimited, etc. for some of the earlier aftermarket suppliers...

Here is a pic of my sissy bar. Anyone have an idea on what model this sissy bar is and how i can get a sissy bar pad for it. No luck so far! Anyone got one they wanna sell? Lets talk! :) thanks again for all you guys input!

Shady1324

Attachments

• sissy bar.jpg
    sissy bar.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 168
I would start haunting the mc flea markets in your area, if there are any. That's always been a good place to find old, or I should say, obsolete stuff. Some stuff is in very good condition, and the prices are usually right.

Awesome Biglew! Ill bookmark that and if I cant find one local or at a flea market, ill have to break down and get it! Thanks for your input! Nice!!!

Back