free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

Tell you what Sir Bubbie, too many of those porkchops ......and we'll be calling you "Sir Cumferance"!!!!!:shock

signed.........Twrecks
NOW that is really taking MEASUREMENTS from Down Under..

gotta love You Up-side Downers... You see things From a different VIEW.

thanks T.

signed a BIG....BUBBIE :newsmile049:

thanks T.

signed a BIG....BUBBIE :newsmile049:

I've always found that the group from down under are a fun loving bunch. I think it's because they are always looking up!:newsmile01:

thanks T. signed a BIG....BUBBIE :newsmile049:

Don't forget BUBBIE, the Iron Horse Saloon told me they have a PORK CHOP with YOUR name ON it.
I will have to call them BACK and tell them to stamp it SIR CUMFERENCE

That's the problem with a name like Sir Cumference - word gets around.........
Ah me..... I'm waisted on you guys :lolrolling

Don't forget BUBBIE, the Iron Horse Saloon told me they have a PORK CHOP with YOUR name ON it.
I will have to call them BACK and tell them to stamp it SIR CUMFERENCE

I'm sorry BUBBIE, I just threw that in off the cuff. The Iron Horse still has one with your proper name SIR BUBBIE on it. A name more fitting for someone of your renown and statue. Sometimes I get a little carried away.

The great thing about the Iron Horse Saloon is that it is a hard core biker place, with all kinds of -live and let live- people. But no Wet Tee shirt contests (that I could see). Now I'm not knocking all that scene since there are different scenarios for different age and patterns of folks. But my wife would not have gone there with me if there were such and I'm a bit too old for that scene also. At the Iron Horse there is live bands, great food of all kinds, beer, some great Tee Shirts for $18 each, some vender booths and just a bunch of bikers.

For a real biker bar, the Iron Horse is a great place. If you want to park your bike on the site you just about have to get there before 11am. But there is ample bike (and cage) parking within a short walk. ($5 bikes, $10 cages).

Again it's SIR BUBBIE as far as I am concerned.

menu_open.gif
menu_open.gif
post_old.gif
Feb 28th, 2011, 08:54 PM #1 geezer
Contributor$
Ride: 09 heritage classic

reputation_pos.gif

Sir BUBBIE ?
I see Bubbie hit 1800 posts and is a community guru now. CONGRATULATIONS Bubbie!! Do we have to call you Sir Bubbie now? You have given out a great deal of excellent information and advice over all those posts and I want to say THANK-YOU for all the help you've given me and the forum so freely over the years. [edited]
Last edited by Speed; Mar 7th, 2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: has the potential to trigger a scene

What kind of nonsense is this, I thought I was the only one that got post edited here?

Guys....I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is nonsense when we have to cater to an idiot on another forum.

There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS POST.

Back