free website stats program Silver cylinders on a Black, highlighted engine | Harley Davidson Forums

Silver cylinders on a Black, highlighted engine

When I bought my 2001 Heritage, I noticed that the cylinders are silver. I figured the privious owner got a 95" big bore kit cheap and installed it. The only way I know it isn't stock is because I just had the bike Dynoed. The bike puts out 82 HP and 90 Lbs torque. Now the thing is the heads apear to be stock and the only other modifications are a 42 MM Mikuni and Vance and Hines big shot exhaust. The shop owner said it has to have some cams in it to make this kind of power so my question is has anyone had a similar combination and can tell me what cams might be in this engine?

When I bought my 2001 Heritage, I noticed that the cylinders are silver. I figured the privious owner got a 95" big bore kit cheap and installed it. The only way I know it isn't stock is because I just had the bike Dynoed. The bike puts out 82 HP and 90 Lbs torque. Now the thing is the heads apear to be stock and the only other modifications are a 42 MM Mikuni and Vance and Hines big shot exhaust. The shop owner said it has to have some cams in it to make this kind of power so my question is has anyone had a similar combination and can tell me what cams might be in this engine?

Without seeing numbers pretty hard to identify the cams but have a look here Choosing Performance Cams - Harley Davidson Community

Back