free website stats program Signing off for a while | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Signing off for a while

Congrats to you both, enjoy the time with the wife & baby. Baby pix are cool too!:ap

Finally back, just got home yesterday. Wife started labor at 11PM on the 9th, rushed to the hospital and Levi was born at 7:34 PM on the 10th (8lbs 8oz, 20 inches long). My wife was a real trooper, they say the second one is faster, but this was not the case, as our first was 14 hours of labor, this one was 21 hours. Well both her and Levi are home safe and his big brother Logan has been a real help. Been wonderful!! Got to love the wonderful blessing of life.

Now just have to get him his first Harley shirt :D

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations! That is awesome! Now that you have two, you know what causes that, right? :33: My wife and I were slow on the uptake, our last was 20 years after the first! :s

I would love to do that at some point. Right now, I am a solo rider, but probably will go to 2-up next year for the wife to join on occassion, adding a side car would beautiful, but I think I'll just hold off till my 4 yr old can touch the passenger pegs.

They will both be welcome to have one if they wish at some time, but my preference is that they learn how to drive a cage properly like I did, then venture in motorcycling.

Back