free website stats program Signing off for a while | Harley Davidson Forums

Signing off for a while

bwalsh22

Well, my wife was due yesterday, we spent Tuesday in the hospital only to be sent home, now today she has an appt, and hopefully I'll be stuck in the maternity ward for the weekend and a new boy to be born sometime in the near future.

Off to ride home from work and catchup with everything in another week, but don't think I'll be doing much riding as I'll have wife and baby to take care of, which is better than any ride.

Congrats. I have a 9 month old. She's a handful but definitely would do it again. Good luck.

Well just got back, looks like my anxiety will have to wait a little while still no progress, shouldn't be anymore then a week, they induce if he is not here by then. Thanks for all the kind words.

Congrats, My youngest is 25 & the youngest in the house will be 17 in Oct. But I still remember my first, and being in the delivery room 11/25/79 12:11 AM 9.0#. My son was first, daughter second.

You'll remember forever. Tracy

My three are 32, 30 and 24. I sacrificed everything for them for the past 30 years. Now I'm able to do some of the things financially that just couldn't happen before...like pay cash for my 105th UG.

Enjoy this time of your life...it only comes aroung once. Make the best of it and God will reward you. BTW, I now ride with two of my adult kids and my daughter's husband. It's like a complete renewal and the best time ever.

Just remember to LIVE your life....and be kind. The rest will come.

BJ

Back