free website stats program signature series seat | Harley Davidson Forums

signature series seat

PaPa T

Has any one gotten the Harley signature series seat with rider back rest. Please post pros and cons Thanks
PaPaT

Has any one gotten the Harley signature series seat with rider back rest. Please post pros and cons Thanks
PaPaT

Yep, I got one on my heritage and love it. The only thing I thought was a little cheap was the back rest wobbles back and forth when you're not on it. It is just fine when leaning on it. It actually lowered my seat height some too. It is fully adjustabe too.

Attachments

• 031a.jpg
    031a.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 19
Thanks. I have sat on one and tried the demo seems to make you fit to the bike alittle better. What did you do with the screws that the original passenger front bolted to. Did you put nuts back on them and does that hit the bottom of new seat?

Thanks Again
PaPa T

Thanks. I have sat on one and tried the demo seems to make you fit to the bike alittle better. What did you do with the screws that the original passenger front bolted to. Did you put nuts back on them and does that hit the bottom of new seat?

Thanks Again
PaPa T

pretty sure I just left them on and the seat doesn't hit them. without going out in the garage and looking. Another pro for the seat, rode a 300 mile day trip and my (Edit) didn't get sore, just the rest of my body.:D

Please Click the below link and read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Again
PaPa T

ok papa t, just took the seat off and looked at the bottom of it and didn't see anything that would look like the screws had been hitting it. also, I did not put the nuts back on the screws.

Back