Showing Off The Limited

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by glenalt, Apr 13, 2011.

1. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

I haven't shown my bike for awhile and it's feeling like I was a little ashamed of her so here she is. 2010 Limited. Next month will be it's 1st anniversary and I still get excited when I ride it. It has 6800 miles, not too bad for a year of riding considering I have made a major relocation to SC. I'm in an area that we can ride 12 months a year, I hope.

[​IMG]

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Very nice bike. With it now being a year old hopefully the miles will just fly by. With 12 months of riding you should have no problem doubling the mileage...

3. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Great looking bike but the pic is kinda small. I think you may have copied the smaller album cover size. Go to your actual inside the album view pic and the copy and paste that IMG link to a second post, so we can really see all the details.

4. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

I'll give it a try.

5. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

I wonder if these are larger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope these aren't too large and I get into trouble. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
  6. glider

glider Veteran Member

The second one was too large. A max of 800X600 will be the biggest posted without causing a problem in the thread.

7. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

Oops, thanks Glider.

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Ashamed are you kidding That Is SWEET moving south so you can ride more BRILLIANT:s

9. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

Great bike, great move!:s

10. HOLY DIVER

HOLY DIVER Junior Member

LOL you moved 2 SC not FL November-February u might find 4 or 5 days above 50dg so riding year-round ehhhh unless you have a heated riding suit 2 plug in. what part of SC r u n? Spartanburg is my home. but if all your worried about it snow and salted rds ummm less 10days a year your good 2 go! by the way you have a GREAT looking bike!