free website stats program Showing Off The Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

Showing Off The Limited

glenalt

I haven't shown my bike for awhile and it's feeling like I was a little ashamed of her so here she is. 2010 Limited. Next month will be it's 1st anniversary and I still get excited when I ride it. It has 6800 miles, not too bad for a year of riding considering I have made a major relocation to SC. I'm in an area that we can ride 12 months a year, I hope.

DSCN0704-1.jpg

Very nice bike. With it now being a year old hopefully the miles will just fly by. With 12 months of riding you should have no problem doubling the mileage...

Great looking bike but the pic is kinda small. I think you may have copied the smaller album cover size. Go to your actual inside the album view pic and the copy and paste that IMG link to a second post, so we can really see all the details.

Great looking bike but the pic is kinda small. I think you may have copied the smaller album cover size. Go to your actual inside the album view pic and the copy and paste that IMG link to a second post, so we can really see all the details.

I'll give it a try.

I wonder if these are larger.

923_0256.jpg

923_0248-2.jpg

I hope these aren't too large and I get into trouble. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashamed are you kidding That Is SWEET moving south so you can ride more BRILLIANT:s

I haven't shown my bike for awhile and it's feeling like I was a little ashamed of her so here she is. 2010 Limited. Next month will be it's 1st anniversary and I still get excited when I ride it. It has 6800 miles, not too bad for a year of riding considering I have made a major relocation to SC. I'm in an area that we can ride 12 months a year, I hope.

DSCN0704-1.jpg

LOL you moved 2 SC not FL November-February u might find 4 or 5 days above 50dg so riding year-round ehhhh unless you have a heated riding suit 2 plug in. what part of SC r u n? Spartanburg is my home. but if all your worried about it snow and salted rds ummm less 10days a year your good 2 go! by the way you have a GREAT looking bike!

Back