free website stats program Shout out from Milwaukee | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shout out from Milwaukee

so.. I have found a different document that uses flashes on my blinkers to flash out a code, it works on my 2003 FXDX, where the one linked from tourbox didn't register with me, likely 'cuz I can't find the data link connector under my seat in the mess of wires down there. Everything has a connection, I don't see anything that looks like it is a data connector with a cap on it.

The code flashed out on my blinkers tell me I have a short 'somewhere' in my left blinker electrical. they all work except for the console display, so I guess I'll start there.

Is there someplace I could post up the information I found and used in case others may find it helpful?

It starts out with "To diagnose the TSM/TSSM observe the behavior of the turn signals. If the signals flash six fast 4-way flashes shortly after key on, then an error code has been logged." And then goes on describing how to activate this mode by turning ignition on and off a series and pressing left/right blinkers in a series to view and then erase codes.

Back